Rift & Quarter Sawn White Oak Flooring, Warren’s Point RI
This gorgeous home on Warren’s Point in Little Compton, Rhode Island features Select Grade Rift & Quarter Sawn White Oak Flooring in 8″ widths, finished onsite with Bread Loaf to enhance the natural tonal variations of the wood. Designers Studio Hearth drew upon the colors and textures from the landscape to create a light-filled atmosphere in harmony with its surroundings.
- Flooring: Select Rift & Quarter Sawn White Oak in 8″ Widths
- Finish: Vermont Artisan Bread Loaf Finish
- Construction: Jacob Talbot Fine Home Builders
- Architecture & Design: Studio Hearth Architecture + Design
- Photography by Anthony Crisafulli